Four people died after drinking in Luzhou, Sichuan, police said

2022-09-13 0 By

According to CCTV news, at 16:26 on March 23, the public security bureau of Naxi District, Luzhou City, Sichuan province, reported that four people had died in Fengle township.After investigation, it was confirmed that the four deceased had attended the same funeral and had dinner in Shitong village of the town on the evening of March 21.The public security organs extracted blood samples from the dead, and detected methanol components.Combined with the investigation by the public security organs and the diagnosis of medical experts, the death was consistent with the characteristics of methanol poisoning, and there is evidence to prove that it was caused by the ingestion of alcohol-based fuel.So far, in addition to the four dead, 13 people are under observation and treatment in hospital after ingesting alcohol-based fuel, but their lives are not in danger.On the evening of March 23, food poisoning occurred in a township in Naxi district, Luzhou City, Sichuan Province.Extreme News has learned from multiple local sources that there are fatalities.A local source said a family in Fengle Town, Naxi District, Luzhou City, died of food poisoning that night.24 afternoon, Jimu News called fengle town government, staff did not disclose the specific situation.Naxi district disease control staff said that there was indeed food poisoning in farmers’ homes, some people died, the incident that night has been sent to the scene for investigation.Health authorities in Luzhou city said many people had died.Naxi district propaganda department told Jimu news reporters that the matter is under investigation, the specific situation will be informed later.Declaration: The copyright of this article belongs to the original author, if there is a source error or infringement of your legitimate rights and interests, you can contact us through the mailbox, we will promptly deal with.Email address: jpbl@jp.jiupainews.com